MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
By attending Wellwood Health and purchasing a Membership you are agreeing to both the General terms and conditions and the Membership terms and conditions.
No Contracts. No joining fees.
- New Members can cancel any time in the first month of their membership. Refunds will not be issued if you choose to cancel your membership within the first month.
- After the initial 1-month period, a 1-month written notice period applies to all memberships.
- Cancellations must be done via email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you cancel your membership, any unused classes will expire from the date your membership expires and refunds will not be issued.
- The client agrees to pay their membership fees from their nominated credit card or via direct debit from a nominated bank account on the agreed day/date set out when they start their membership.
- Fees can be paid weekly, fortnightly, monthly or quarterly only.
- Membership fees must be paid in advance.
- It is your responsibility to ensure there are sufficient funds available in your nominated bank account or credit card to cover the cost of your membership.
- If a payment is declined for any reason, we reserve the right to process payment anytime where sufficient funds are available in the nominated bank account or credit card in order to settle any fees that are owed.
- If your membership fee is declined, a $5.00 automated administration charge will be charged to your nominated credit card or bank account to cover the fees we incur with the payment defaulting. There will be no exception to this rule.
- We are in no way responsible for additional fees that you may incur from your bank in relation to processing the payment of fees.
Extra Classes & Membership Changes:
- Clients are welcome to attend extra classes above their Membership tier
- Each extra class attended will be charged at your Membership tier
- Extra class fees will be charged out to the same nominated credit card or direct debit from a bank account as membership payments. These payments will occur after your booked session.
- Clients can move up membership tiers by written request.
- Clients can move down membership tiers with 1 month written notice
- Written request/notice must be issued via email: – email@example.com
- Clients can freeze their membership provided 1 month’s written notice has been given prior to the first day of the freeze date.
- Written notice must be issued via email: – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Freezes can be requested in weekly, fortnightly or monthly increments for up to 3 months only. Following the end of your requested freeze period, your auto-renew will automatically be reactivated.
- Freezes can only be actioned if the account is up to date and not in arrears.
- Wellwood Health has the authority to cancel your membership at any time if your account becomes in arrears. All arrears will need to be cleared to reactivate. Unused classes will expire indefinitely if deactivated.
Unused Class Expiry:
- Unused Membership classes will remain active for a period of 1 month only from the purchase date, providing your membership stays active.
- Unused classes over 1-month-old from the purchase date will expire and are not eligible for an extension.
- The only exception to this is quarterly memberships that will expire 3 months from the purchase date.
- If you cancel your membership, any unused classes will expire indefinitely from the date your membership expires.
- Classes can be booked and cancelled via the Wellwood Health mobile app or website.
- There is a strict 6-hour cancellation policy. Cancellations made with less than 6 hours’ notice will incur the full cost of the class booked. If for any reason you are unable to cancel via the app or website, you can also cancel your bookings by texting or emailing the centre.
- You may reschedule your class within the 6-hour period as long as the rebooked class is on the same day and with the same instructor as the original booking. To do this you will need to late cancel the original booking and book into the new class then text or email Wellwood Health to notify them of the change. If you do not late cancel the original booking you will be charged as if you attended both. If you do not text or email to notify Wellwood Health the same day as the change you will be charged as if you attended both classes. (Same policy applies for Vitality members)
- If you know you will not be able to make a class for which you have booked, and it is within the 6-hour cancellation window, cancellation must be made, so that another person may take your reservation. Frequent ‘no-shows’ may result in pre-booked classes being cancelled by management.
- If you are a no-show to a booked class, you will be charged as if you attended the class.
- *Vitality members will incur a late cancel/no-show fee to be charged. Details in *Vitality Memberships clause below
- If you are unable to book a spot because the class is full, register yourself on the waitlist and when a spot becomes available, you will be notified via email and/or text (dependant on whether you opted in for email and/or text notifications) and automatically booked into the class.
- As a courtesy, if you are no longer available to attend the class, please remove yourself from the waitlist via the mobile app or website.
- Once you have been added to the class from the waitlist, our 6-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Vitality Membership tier offers unlimited group and community classes.
- Booking multiple spots in classes on one day may result in extra charges under the cancellation policy
- Restore Clinical Pilates classes incur a $14 surcharge per class.
- If you are unable to attend a class, you must cancel within the 6-hour cancellation policy (please read thoroughly above in Class Booking/Cancellations & Class Waitlists)
- If you late cancel more than two classes within a 7-day period a $5 “late cancellation/no show fee” will be deducted from your credit card/bank account on file at Wellwood Health
- No showing to any booked classes will result in a $5 “late cancellation/no show fee” being deducted from your credit card/bank account on file at Wellwood Health
*Restore Clinical Pilates Classes/Memberships:
- Restore Clinical Pilates classes have their own Membership
- All membership Terms and Conditions apply to Restore Memberships
- Restore Clinical Pilates Classes can be attended on other memberships. This will incur either a $32 charge or use 1 membership class and a $14 surcharge to the same nominated credit card or direct debit from a bank account as membership payments.
- Multiple unused membership classes can be used to cover a Restore Clinical Pilates class if requested via written notice before attending the class via email@example.com A $5 admin charge will be charged using the credit to cover our administration time
Membership Family Sharing:
- Membership sharing may be requested in writing via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only requests for the immediate family such as a spouse or parent/child will be considered
- Vitality memberships are not available for membership sharing
- Class Schedules/cancellations are subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable in any way to provide you with a refund, credit, transfer or compensation of any kind for classes that are not held in accordance with the class schedule, including without limitation any classes that are changed or cancelled.
- We reserve our right to change our opening hours at our Centre at any time, without notice to you.
Membership Terms and Conditions Exemptions:
We are a small family-run business that wants to continue offering our services to the community at an affordable rate long into the future. Because of this, there will be NO exceptions to the terms and conditions. We ask that you please respect this.